Dementia Assessment and Treatment Service
Our team of experienced Neuropsychologists and Clinical Psychologists provide comprehensive, evidence-based assessment and support services for those experiencing dementia or memory problems.
Questions we can help answer
- Is it possible that I have dementia?
- If it is not dementia, then what is causing my memory decline?
- If I do have dementia, what type do I have?
- What can I expect in the future?
- Can I keep driving?
- My family member with dementia is expressing some concerning behaviours, how can we help them with this?
- How can I support my family member in moving into and adjusting to an aged care facility?
- Does my family member have capacity to make decisions, such as consenting to medical treatment, or deciding where she wants to live?
- How do we cope with this diagnosis as a family?
We can assist in the following ways
To assess and quantify suspected cognitive impairment and assist with differential diagnosis of dementia.
Behavioural Assessments and Support
To identify factors contributing to behavioural problems and provide support to families and aged care facilities regarding managing these issues.
To assist with the determination of capacity to make decisions including financial and lifestyle decisions.
To assist individuals and families to understand the diagnosis and manage the associated concerns.
Meet the team
Dr Sascha Hardwick
Director – Clinical Psychologist & Clinical Neuropsychologist
BA (Hons), PhD (ClinPsych / ClinNeuro), MAPS, FCCLP, FCCN
Lorryn Delle Baite
BA (Hons), M Psych (ClinPsych), MAPS
Dr Sharpley Hsieh
BPsychol (Hons), DCN/MSc, PhD, MAPS, FCCN
Dr Chantal Slor
Psychologist & Clinical Neuropsychologist
B (Psych), M.Sc (ClinNeuro), Ph.D (ClinNeuro)
Clinical Neuropsychologist & Psychologist
BA (Hons), M Psych (ClinNeuro), MAPS
Dr Sarah Pollock
Clinical Psychologist & Clinical Neuropsychologist
B.PsySc (Hons), PhD Psych (ClinPsych / ClinNeuro), MAPS, FCCN
Dr Jacquelyn Knight
Psychologist, Clinical Psychology & Clinical Neuropsychology Registrar
BSc (Psych) (Hon), DPsych (ClinPsych/ClinNeuro), MAPS
Psychology accreditation and associations
Request a quote for a Dementia Assessment services
Members of the public may contact us directly to make an appointment, both for themselves or for their family member.
Health professionals or organisations providing health care or case management services may also make referrals.