Dr Sarah Pollock
Clinical Psychologist and Clinical Neuropsychologist
BA (Psych), DPsych (ClinPsych/ClinNeuro), MAPS
Dr Sarah Pollock is a clinical neuropsychologist with experience in the assessment and intervention of in the areas of mental illness and cognitive functioning. Previously, Sarah has worked in private practice, mental health services (community, inpatient and outpatient) both nationally and internationally.
She has specialist experience in providing assessment and treatment and rehabilitation for acquired brain injury, neurological conditions, learning disorders, intellectual impairment, developmental conditions and various psychological disorders. She has a special interest and passion for supporting clients through all stages of neurorehabilitation whilst they work to achieve their goals.
Sarah is a member of the Australian Psychological Society and the College of Clinical Neuropsychologists, AHPRA registration, AHPRA Endorsed supervisor and registered with the British Health and Care Professions Council.
- DPsych Clinical Psychology and Clinical Neuropsychology
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours) University of Queensland, Brisbane
- Fully registered Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Endorsements in Clinical Psychology and Clinical Neuropsychology (AHPRA)
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Approved Medicare Provider
- Endorsed and Registered Supervisor (AHPRA) through the Supervisor Training and Accreditation Program (STAP)
- Registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) (Britain)
Dr Sarah Pollock has experience in both the private and public sectors including:
- Royal Children’s Hospital
- The Prince Charles Hospital
- Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Open Minds
- NHS (United Kingdom)
- St George’s Hospital (United Kingdom)
Member of the Australian Psychological Society
Fully registered Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
Approved Medicare Provider